Hi, my name is Pammy Main and I am very excited to be the Christian Pastoral Support Worker at Renmark High
A CPS Worker is a Christian with special skills for working with young people and their families in the school community.
I am married to Scott and we have four children, three dogs and numerous chooks. I love spending time with my family, having fun, and enjoying life (especially chocolate). I also love cooking and eating funky food!
I am passionate about encouraging young people to reach their full potential in life and am committed to being a safe, positive and caring presence at Renmark High.
In my role as CPS Worker, I will:
- Work in cooperation with the Principal and staff to support students.
- Be available to listen, support and encourage students.
- Be a support, resource and referral person for staff and families.
- Work with others in the school and its community to develop services, programs and strategies that meet the needs of high school teenagers living in our area.
- Provide a Christian presence in the school on behalf of the local churches.
Please visit this link for an amazing insight to who is Pammy Main.